Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Goose in the Snow

Sadly it has taken me awhile to get this far...

Photobucket




Meanwhile, Nacona will have surgery on her eyelid tomorrow with a Veterinary Ophthalmologist at a Raleigh specialist hospital. We have already met with the doctor and after he reviewed her last biopsy results he seemed confident in his ability to prevent this growth from coming back. This will be the sixth time this growth has been removed and with each time the rate of regrowth increases. Hopefully this specialist excision technique will prove successful. I am optomistic. I am also going to see if I can talk my way into the surgery suite, I mean really?! Who could say "No" to me?


:)





The winter storm blew through North Carolina early on Saturday morning and we actually got some snow. I was excited to see how Goose would react, being barely a year old I'm sure she has never seen snow before now. Take a look at the dogs running around their snowy backyard...

No comments: